Boom Racing BR8004 BRX02 1/10 4WD Scale Performance Chassis Kit Link Version
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Bei Interesse senden sie eine Email an firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artikel-Nr.: BR8004
- Hersteller: Boom Racing
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert
- Bis 12Uhr bestellt, Versand am gleichen Tag
- Sichere Zahlungsmethoden
The BRX02 is Boom Racing's latest top-of-the-line scale performance off-road chassis. It is the result of continuous development and improvement of the highly-rated BRX01, developed in close collaboration with many scale hobbyists around the world. With the BRX02, you can expect to build an ultra-realistic R/C model vehicle that gives you great performance straight out of the box.
This chassis fits the Team Raffee Co. D110 Station Wagon and Pick-Up hard bodies.
All BRX02 come with a pair of unique UK license plates that are numbered which matches the chassis number, on a first-come-first-served basis.
The BCF2™ Transmission and the SRD™ Transfer Case in the BRX02 require assembly.
- Transmission: BCF2™ 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
- Transfer Case: SRD™ Anti-Torque Twist w/ Selective Rotational Drive (SRD)
- Carbon Fiber 7mm Chassis Rails for superior strength, chassis rigidity, and low center of gravity
- BRX90 High Pinion PHAT™ Axle w/ AR44 Keyed Helical Cut HD Gears
- KUDU™ 90mm Scale Coilover Shock Absorbers
- KUDU™ Heavy-Duty 110-130mm Steel CVD Drive Shafts
- Quick-Release System designed for a quick and easy way to attach and detach the body
- Design ready for Internal Servo Winch Kit to be mounted
- 1.9" 16-Hole Steelie Beadlock Wheels
- 1.9" MAXGRAPPLER™ 97x32mm GEKKO Compound
- High clearance aluminum links to clear bigger obstacles
- High clearance skid plate for superior crawling capability
- Centralized chassis weight and drivetrain layout to keep the left and right sides equally balanced
- Adjustable Chassis-Mounted-Servo (CMS) Mount
- Complete high performance Rubber Sealed Bearings
- High Grade 12.9 Alloy Steel Nickel Plated Screws
- Length: 528mm / 20.79"
- Width: 220mm / 8.66"
- Height: 148mm / 5.83"
- Wheelbase: 334mm / 13.15"
- Track Width: 185mm / 7.28"
- Axle Clearance: 28mm / 1.10"
- Skid Clearance: 66mm / 2.60"
- Weight: 2373g / 5.23lbs
- Shock Length: 90mm / 3.54"
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Motor Size: 540/550 (not included)
- Gear Pitch: 32P Pinion/Spur, 48P T-Case
- Drive System: Full-Time Shaft Driven 4WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo Suspension: Front 3 Link Panhard and Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- Full-time shaft driven 4WD
- Innovative pinion-spur gear mesh guide for precision setup
- Heavy-duty steel cut gears
- SRD™ Anti-Torque Twist T-Case reduces chassis torque twist under acceleration, and choose between counter-rotational setup and standard setup
- KUDU™ Heavy Duty 110-130mm Steel Center Drive Shafts
Mini Servo Specifications:
- Brand: JX Servo
- Model: JX/PDI-HV1151MG
- Working voltage: 6V~8.4V
- Working temperature: -20C°~ +60C°
- Dead band: 4usec
- Motor type: Core Motor
- Signal booster type: Digital
- Gear material: Metal gear
- Operating Speed: 0.12s/60deg (6.0V) | 0.10s/60deg (8.4V)
- Stall Torque: 3.5kg/cm (6.0V) | 4.5kg/cm (8.4V)
- Idle Current: 150mA (6.0V) | 180mA (8.4V)
- Load Current: 260mA (6.0V) | 340mA (8.4V)
- Size: 23.2 x 12.5 x 25.6mm
- Weight: 15g
- Tooth Count: 25
- Wire length: 310mm JR plug
- Black: Negative Red: Positive White: Signal
- BRX02 1/10 4WD Scale Performance Chassis Kit 4-Link Version BR8004
- JX Waterproof Mini Servo with Metal Gears
- 32 Pitch 12T Steel Pinion Gear
- 25T Low Profile Aluminum Servo Horn
- Maintenance Kit (Shock Oil, Black Grease, Siliking Grease, Thread Lock)
- Cable Wiring Retainer Set (18pcs)
- BRX02 Custom Unique License Plates (Numbered) with Chassis VIN# Plate
- Basic Tool Kit
What's A Bolt-On Kit?
Parts of the chassis components are pre-assembled. The factory-assembled parts offer convenience for builders eager to get started.
The BRX02 kit includes factory pre-built axles. Shocks require oil to be filled (included).